SCI Management provides a full range of commercial air conditioning systems and air conditioning units. We have fully qualified F Gas engineers who are trained to handle refrigerants safely, who install, design and maintain your systems to support our clients as and when required, guaranteeing to keep your premises cool in the summer and nice and warm in the winter.
Efficient & Effective
We offer cooling systems which are designed to be efficient and effective, installations are completed quickly and our expert air con installation team can deliver no matter how complicated the system.
Simple to specialist installations, we've got you covered
The cooling systems we design range from the simple split system (with one external condensing unit serving a single area) to multi split systems (with many internal fan coils to heat or cool a number of areas), from the largest office air conditioning systems to specialist installations and upgrades.
Maintenance, Service & Repair
Owners/operators of air conditioning systems must: Prevent leakage of refrigerant and repair any leaks as soon as possible. Arrange proper refrigerant recovery by certified personnel during servicing and disposal. Carry out leak checks to the schedule shown below. Ensure that only certified competent personnel carry out leakage checks. Maintain records of refrigerant usage and of servicing. We can offer bespoke air conditioning service and maintenance packages to suit your budget and needs, whilst ensuring that your system is functioning efficiently and not polluting the environment.
We can offer bespoke air conditioning service and maintenance packages to suit your budget and needs, whilst ensuring that your system is functioning efficiently and not polluting the environment.
Typical period checks should be completed by certified personnel (Article 5) of the European Commission states that standard leakage checking is required, with the following frequency, depending on the quantity of refrigerant used:
- 3kg or more should be check at least once every 12 months – except for hermetically sealed systems containing less than 6kg.
- 30kg or more should be checked at least every 6 months (12 months with an appropriate leakage detection system)
- 300kg or more should be checked at least once every 3 months (6 months with an appropriate leakage detection system – which is mandatory).
- Leakage detection equipment must be installed on systems with 300kg or more of refrigerant and when this is in place, checking frequency requirements are halved.
- When a leak is detected and repaired, a further check must be carried out within one month to ensure that the repair has been effective.
Get in touch
We'd love to chat about your upcoming electrical projects - we are happy to offer professional advice and provide estimates to complete a wide range of services to exceed your requirements, at home or in the work place.